Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Winter Wonderland

It is sparkly, beautiful and lovely outside. If I wasn't tied to a bed (not literally! Dr.'s orders people...if you follow me on twitter you'll remember I have a Mysterious Illness Trying To Kill Me), I would be outside in my trusty boots photographing the trees that look as though they've been dipped in a sugary glaze, the powdery snowdrifts, and the wonderland-like effects the two together make. While I would embrace spring time like a long-lost relative, if she showed up today, I understand this is part of living in Ohio in February. March is soon, and with her comes the mud. About four years ago, our son was born. By the time I went back to work from maternity leave, the flowers were blooming, the grass was green and the sun was warm. Putting it in that perspective, I can handle a few more snowstorms.


Hear that mother nature-I said a FEW.


Just making sure you're listening!


Blog Footer