Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Going Public...

So I've played around with this for a day or so, putting together the page, coming up with ideas for design, trying to navigate the world of webpage layout/designs, etc.  Now I'm close enough to where I feel ready to let the world know I'm here!  (not that I'm confident enough to think many people will follow along, but at least I'm sticking my neck out, right?)  Well, here goes nothing...I have made my page some form of pretty, and put together what I think is something that has some semblance of a format.  I stopped arguing in my head with HTML code, and am trying to roll with it.  I have things I'd like to add down the road...foodstuffs many friends ask me for, gardening items I don't know what else to do with, rants about parenting, special moments about parenting, photography, links to pages and posts that both inspire and irritate me.  Hopefully I continue to grow and get better at this....and some of you grow with me.

Here we go...

Blog Footer